17 April 2010

so grateful.

I have a tendency of absorbing other's emotions and regurgitating them at a x10 amplified level. A little weird, but if you ever see me screaming out of happiness or extremely undoubtedly upset, 99% of the time, the situation has nothing to do with me.

So without further ado, Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV): "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

He is so, so in control, always giving us more than what we deserve in the most creative ways--in the most effective ways--to help us understand how much He actually really, completely, truly loves us.

I don't want to be a volcano of pure bliss when things aren't confirmed yet, but it looks like I won't be going to China this summer :(...but it's a perfectly acceptable opportunity cost for something like this, especially because the benefits of not going admittedly have always outweighed the costs of going. Thank you so, so much, Father. And as if I needed anymore motivation (perpetually, actually!), this is perfect. So, so perfect.

My ten-ish hours of homework, on the other hand, is nothing close to perfect, BUT! No reason to complain. Ever. How lucky am I to have a world-class education mapped out for me?

Incredibly.

(PS: Hillsong United was nothing short of amazing two nights ago. As if life cannot get any better. See the April 16th devotion in My Utmost for His Highest for more. And even crazier, this all ties in with last night's Bible study to form a very, very successfully enlightening and words-cannot-describe weekend.)

(PPS: Also, I can now officially drive alone. Continual prayer for my (and everyone around me...) safety, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment