08 March 2010

slipping

This absolutely cannot happen. This absolutely will not happen.

I'm not posting anything (and trust me, I have a fuming rant about tolerance and common courtesy on the platter, ready to be served) until I have some tangible evidence of my grades going up, mainly in AP Calculus. I can deal with low A's in the classes that I know I should be getting high ones in, and I know I can pull up my normal courses to my new goals with enough effort, but this is absolutely freaking me out and I will not tolerate (ha ha) it.

By this time next year, it's over. A piece of paper's going to speak for me, and I'll have no more say in the matter. So if these next two months need to be complete hell for me to up my first impression even a tiny bit...BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment