06 March 2010

what?

I dislike people who complain about charity events. Yes, that's what Blackout was. A student-organized (actually, two people) charity dance. Whiners, you try organizing an event that gathers 900+ high schoolers in a few short weeks, all for Haiti. With half the United States already forgetting about the disaster, no one has a right to complain about an amazingly successful event targeted to raise awareness and help others.

On the other hand, I like people who can hold their ground while I scream and rip their stupid assumptions to shreds. At least have some dignity if you're going to try to bash on a CHARITY EVENT. A CHARITY EVENT...

Okay, long weekend ahead, and this past week was maybe the worst one I've ever had. I still can't believe I'm sick. Going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment