11 March 2010

bah humbug

I officially interrupt my Calculus studying (ha) to announce that it is officially harder to get into the school whose name rhymes with Frown (which is what I'm doing as of right now) than Dartmouth. Perhaps this isn't breaking news to anyone, but five years prior, the easier acceptance was the sole factor that drove me into my obsessive love for the former (Dartmouth is beautiful and otherwise also perfect for me in terms of size, environment, everything) (though obviously I am not academically close to perfect for either of them). Which also means in terms of acceptance, it is pretty much as difficult to get into as both Columbia and Princeton.

What am I doing with my life? I hate this. Why am I trying. Better question...why am I not trying harder???

Slskldhgals;kdjfw4towied;fsd;fjadkjfa;skldjf

No comments:

Post a Comment