03 June 2011

favorites

Profile view count is currently at my favorite four-digit number! And related but not really: 120!!! Not going to last; totally ephemeral, but pretty cool nonetheless. My wart needs to fall off so I can start running. I also don't know if I want to apply for jobs or not (called around 10 places today and I have a decent chance of getting something so long as I try...). If not, I'm going to be devoting most of my summer to the gym, repainting and cleaning my room/the house, reading, photography, and cooking--I want to work on a food blog! But then again, even if I do get a job, I'll probably still be doing all those things, just a lot less than I'd like. But then again again, I'm fairly lazy so there's a chance I won't even do those things without a job. And I'm still going to be tutoring consistently over the summer (senior preference, yay) so it's not like I'm completely without income...although getting a job would be nice for my parents...I wish we lived closer to the mall so I could apply to places there...meep.

On another note, graduation is tomorrow! And I would be watching the Script tonight, but I promise I'm already over that. I do, however, need to figure out what to do with my hair. And totally irrelevant-but-not-really: I think we're going to get sushi afterwards tomorrow! Real sushi, and not at a buffet (although a Minados trip is mandatory and in the makings). How exciting! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment