16 February 2011

day twenty-nine

Something you would never get tired of doing

Eating portobello mushrooms.

...Okay fine. I'll never tire of spending time with friends, participating in a great worship session, playing with birds and squeeing about how adorable my puppy is, taking photos (I hope) and obsessing over Apple products, reading a good novel, listening to wind-chimes at night, enjoying a clean room, listening to the I Heart Revolution on full blast, flossing my teeth, trying on a new pair of shoes, taking showers, going to the beach and going to the mountains, making faces at friends from across the room, smelling fresh laundry and putting on jeans after shaving, watching inspiring movies and old favorites, dreaming and pursuing my dreams (according to God's will, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment