09 February 2010

parfait

California sounds perfect right now, rain or shine (see fashiontoast's latest entry to see what caused this reaction in me, again. Sigh).

Darned northeast weather...if you're going to snow, start now so I won't have school again tomorrow! Three of my teachers just rained on my parade (haha) by assigning a bulk of homework "due the next time I see you," which could possibly be tomorrow. Though I highly doubt it: great.

I also spent the majority of my morning painting my nails different ways with the same colors. Not very productive (I tried doing Economics homework while it was drying but ended up erasing the whole thing and rewriting it), and everything kept smearing so I finally took most of my ingenious (ha) navy blue/midnight blue manicure off, but not before I spilled polish on the textbook.

Cooooool.

No comments:

Post a Comment