27 August 2009

something i never understood:

Why do people invite others to gatherings and events that they are clearly uninvited to? Not to say that said event-creator would care that much upon an univited guest's arrival, but...it must be pretty annoying. Plus, I don't like barging in on anything.

Anyway, I still don't know what I'm doing with my days. Hang out in the morning, eat, kind-of work on homework, eat, window-shop online, go to sleep, repeat. I really need to step up my game. On the plus side, I finished the last episode of Scrubs today and thus that is finally out of the way. It's sort of bittersweet, since it had an 8-season run, but watching anything come to an end always makes me very sad. It's silly but just how I react. It was the same deal with the last LOTR movie/Harry Potter book. However, I watched all of Scrubs within 3 months so the hit isn't that bad...but still.

All right, now I'm rambling. But point is: tonight I'm going to work my butt off. And watch American Gangster. But mostly, work my butt off :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment