13 August 2009

fat day

For some reason, I've recently been having this sort of renewal in me. Concerning a bunch of things, really. But that's not the point of this entry; I'm having a fat day. And that's really all I wanted to say.

...Oh and I don't think I can buy any clothes until after I get my work-out routine set in stone again. This week has been bad since my feet were swollen from being smashed/stepped on at the Incubus concert, but now that they're all better I think I can get started again :)

Right, and I watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" today. My life story, except I can't afford high fashion at the moment. But just you wait...

Also, the youth group goes camping tomorrow! I'm excited. This week has been oddly stressful, and a weekend at the bay should do the trick. Now to do some laundry, buy a few goodies, and get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment