16 April 2011

ten days later

I'm packing. I'm not sure what to expect in terms of weather (maybe that's why I keep changing the list of clothes I'll bring), I'm not sure what kind of first impression I'll make, I feel like I'm going to have allergies from sleeping on a dorm room floor... ...and I'm scared I won't like it.

What if I don't like it.

That's absurd. Of course I'll like it! It's where I was born, it's in California, it's beautiful, I've always wanted to move back, I have one or two people here and there that I can grasp onto if need be, my brother is only an hour away (first time in six years), I don't have to trash all my scarves, I am going to be studying art and French and things that I love, six out of ten students are Asian and thus I should never feel racially and relatable-ly alone...

Just, what if.

I'm very spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment