18 March 2011

catchup

No, not the condiment.

So, news! I'll try to make this as quick as possible...

1) I got into a lovely school in California with weather I may not be able to turn down.

2) Today marks the first day of our mid-semester break. Emulating colleges, much? I'm so grateful, though; I've been waiting for this weekend depuis longtemps!

3) If I keep up my comprehension progress, I may apparently get a 5 on the AP French exam.

4) Charter's getting a new president and I'm actually slightly jealous this is happening after I leave. Both candidates are promising, but the one I think is going to get the job is just a fantastic person. He served in Vietnam and the Gulf War and his commitment and international experience is so evident.

5) I got a haircut today. It's been about half a year. I'm not sure what I think of it, but less shampoo usage, yay.

6) The yearbook is due next next Monday. I'm excited. Will it get done? HECK YES.

7) Speaking of, I must continue working on it now :) more later, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment