24 February 2011

normalcy

I'm going to try and regulate my sleep cycle...thank the Lord I have AP Stat last tomorrow, which gives me ample time to finish the rest of my homework (for some reason I always underestimate the time it takes to read, process, and understand new material. Ah well, the weekend starts tomorrow so HAKUNA MATATA!!).

Today was very productive, although I suppose I could have done better if I hadn't taken that brief nap; but now that I think of it, I was going to review an old Stat chapter during that time if I hadn't slept, so I would still be in the same place nonetheless. And I got an extra hour of sleep during that time, yay!

So off to brush my teeth and do devos, which means I will be sleeping in half an hour yipee! I live for the weekends, though I'm trying to slowly appreciate each school day as a gift from God, although I often prefer to parallel each day to a bit of hell.

Night :)

(PS, I just realized that I have a "statistics" tag already. Wow, I must complain about this class a lot...)

No comments:

Post a Comment