26 January 2011

day ten

A photo of your favorite place to eat

Well, I've never personally taken a photo of the actual restaurant (too excited at the prospect of endless udon, sushi, and red bean/green tea ice cream), but here's one I found on Google!:


(I didn't want to directly use any of the photos since none of them are owned by the restaurants themselves.)

But anyway, if you've never heard of this place, it is the best sushi buffet to ever grace the United States. I don't think I need to say anymore. It's pricy, but if you go on an empty stomach and not right before closing, I assure you many hours of a happy tummy and genuine satisfaction.

The last time I went was over Christmas/New Year break with my dad and brother...my father actually works pretty close to Minado, so it's a somewhat common location for his workplace to host big parties. I'm super jealous. I could eat there every day, given a free voucher...

Anyway, definitely worth a visit. Or two. Or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment