01 November 2010

aesthetics

Upon receiving my "new" hand-me-down laptop, I've found myself to have become 10x more productive. Possible? Yes. Probable? Definitely.

I'm a firm believer that aesthetics are one of the most influential traits in people, objects, anything...and are often overlooked. A clean room produces a calmer mindset and ability to refocus; clean hair and body after a shower provokes a more peaceful state of being; clean computers (both physically and spatially) coaxes a more professional demeanor and ability to hold one's tasks on a more significant level.

In short, I love MBPs. I don't think I've ever felt so in-synch with myself. Sad? Yeah. But am I kicking butt and giving my 100% on everything I've been doing on this laptop thus far? Most definitely.

Now for a life transformation... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment