25 January 2010

NYR

Not 26 days late or anything...

1) Exercise
2) Finish the "My Utmost For His Highest" devotional
3) Work to my maximum capacity
4) Either edit or take a picture each day (blegh)
5) Paint outside of art class
6) Clean my room on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
7) Do well on my SAT Reasoning Test + Subject Tests
8) Buy that Fancy Green-Cheeked Conure @ Petco that loves me
9) Play with Abu and Mingo more, first
10) Take care of my face. And hair. And perpetually bleeding hands.
11) Sleep before 12:30am
12) Use my Gretsch
13) Experience new things!

So to recap and be even MORE general...be healthy, grow spiritually, learn stuff, and stay happy :)

A little note; I'm not going crazy this year with my resolutions because although I love the notion of a fresh start, I think I should try to refresh myself and my expectations of myself more than once a year. You know. Like tomorrow (new semester)! So...everything here is a bit vague. Up for modifications. Year 2010 will (and is already?) be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment